Sunday, May 31, 2009

Things I've Learned Lately

1. I can not function on only 3 hours sleep each night

2. I can't survive on Diet Mt. Dew and Marlboro Lights

3. I can't just eat junk food and expect to feel good

4. I miss my friends

5. I'm not as young as I use to be

6. I use to hate naps, but now they are one of the most important things in my life

7. That I can still make A's and 100's in school

8. I really am not a morning person

9. I don't have any free time what-so-ever

10. I may have overdone it just a little bit for this summer

These are some of the things I have learned about myself in the past 2 weeks since starting back to school.

3 comments:

  1. That is why i don't do school..lol..I hope it gets better for you once you get your routine going...kudos on the A's and 100's..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retha, I know you're tired right now...but it'll lighten up soon. And just think, it's all SOOOOOO worth it. Hopefully, it gets easier!

    Hate to tell, but I've known all along that you're not a morning person! LOL!!!

    By the way....is the tree still up? You must give us updates everytime you post!

    Luv ya lots and hang in there!!
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep reaching for the stars toots and it will pay off in big ways...I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete