Monday, June 8, 2009

Halloween! Help me if you can

Halloween is one of my most favorite times of the year! Everyone that knows me, knows that I am in school full-time right and I am in the process of writing an essay about Halloween.

I have to have 10 pages to turn in on the 18th and I have done tons of research and am always looking for other interesting facts and even some fiction on this subject. So far I have 6 pages ready on the history of Halloween and I am asking if you have any fun facts or myths about Halloween I would love to hear about them.

You can either leave a comment or email with them and all will help. Thanks in advance for any and all help!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should share your essay when completed. It would be of great interest to us Halloween groupies. LOL I don't know where my facination with Hallow's Eve came from, but I clearly remember fondly my Woody the Woodpecker mask and costume. It was my first purchased and came so neatly packaged in the box. Giggle. It was 1957 and I was 6 years old. I thought I was all that. Have a great rest of the week. Luv your blog.

    ReplyDelete