Thursday, June 18, 2009

A cute funny for you all.....

LADY'S YEARLY EXAM

I went to the doctor for my yearly physical.

The nurse starts with certain basics.

How much do you weigh?' she asks. "135" I say.'
The nurse put me on the scale. It turns out my weight is 180.

The nurse asks, 'Your height?' "5 foot 6 inches" I say.
The nurse checked and saw that I only measure 5' 3".

She then took my blood pressure and told me it is very high. "Of course it's high!" I screamed. "When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

She put me on Prozac. What a bitch.

5 comments:

  1. that is too funny..I say it all the time...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!! Thanks for the laugh! :))) ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Thanks for the laugh on such a gloomy and rainy day!!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats hilarious, when we lived in Ohio, you had to tell your weight for your drivers license, I was glad they didn't have a scale in there, cuz I fibbed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Retha, how you been doin? Long time no post! Missed you. ♥

    ReplyDelete