Monday, June 15, 2009

I thought I was at the wrong place

OK, everyone are you all sitting down??? My dh has been on vacation for a week and has been doing this and that around the house, but of course at midnight last night the offical end to his vacation my Freaking Christmas Tree was still standing where it has been forever.

Well, I got home today at 12:30 and walked and thought I was in the wrong house.... Not only was my Freaking Christmas Tree down after 18 months or more, but he had put up new blinds also.

Today is the start of a whole new life in this house!!!!!!!!!lol

Let's sing to the top of the mountains shall we, ok, I'll start, so here goes.......

Retha's tree is down

Retha's tree is boxed up

Retha's tree is down, down, down!!!! YEAH!!!

The moral of this story my husband will get to live!!!! lol

3 comments:

  1. Howdy Retha
    Happy Tree is down and blinds are up day.
    What a wonderful day.
    Now you'll have to find another project for hubby .
    Tree is down blinds are up what else is there to do ?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm,
    Maybe you can think of something.
    Blessings to you all.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retha, you are so funny. I bet you thought you entered the wrong house! Pat the guy on the back. He did a good job. Thanks for letting us all know! LOL. Sherie

    ReplyDelete