Sunday, December 28, 2008

Is it Monday Yet?

I have had my fill of the holiday's and now I am ready for Monday to come so my husband will go back to work!!!

I love my husband madly, but after 3 to 4 days together and I am ready for him to go back to UPS and leave me to myself. This has always been the way I have felt about us since the beginning of or relationship and I think that is because we use to live in different cities and also the fact that he works night shifts.

I miss him when he is at work and can't wait for him to come home in the evenings, but after 2 days on the weekends, it's time for him to go. Oh and then add the fact that he has been off for 4 days now, plus we have seen everyone we know over those few days then I am ready to be left alone, or at least until he goes to work and I can't wait for him to return home tomorrow night..........lol

2 comments:

  1. You are TOO funny!!!!! Try being together for 9 days!!! Though it's not as bad as it used to be for us, so there is hope for you and Scott. I think you are probably like me and a ton of other gals...ready to get back to work on new stuff, working on your web site and just get back in to routine.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    Hugs,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl...I AGREE 100% LOL...HUGS Deb

    ReplyDelete