Friday, December 19, 2008

This has not been a fun week.

This week should have been filled with fun and the excitement of wrapping presents and planning our Christmas dinner, but for me it has been a week of being in the bed everyday sicker than I can remember being in a very long time.

I usually control the people I am around, since I work from home. If I want to see someone and they are like oh I have a cold, or the baby has a fever, then I will not go around them until all is clear.

Well this past weekend I sit up a booth at Cook's Flea Market in Winston- Salem, NC which is about 30 - 40 minutes from me. So I guess with me doing that market last week it was just like putting me in a day for the very first time, with all the germs around that I'm not use to.

I have already paid my fees for the market again this weekend and I do plan on going, but I also know it is going to be so hard to get up in the morning and to work that booth for 8 hours.

Anyways, I still need to make a few large signs like, Always Kiss Me Goodnight, Home Is Where Your Harley is and several other funny ones as well as some dipped cinnamon tapers. Oh let me share this with you all as well. At several of my shows I will put a sign up stating that my candles are hand dipped 6.5" cinnamon tapers and so last week I had 8 people ask me what a taper is? I thought that was so funny!!

Well, I guess I will stop here and go start my wax to melting.

Until Next Time.......

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are sick, you might need to wear a mask to the next one!! your graphics look great too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well finally I go to your blog and there is a new(er) post great job...
    I love the new look

    ReplyDelete